Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Well...live and learn

I feel almost as shocked as some others tonight when we voted on going ahead with the A/V update at our church without giving everyone a heads up on just what we were getting. I did not realize that whatever is voted on at the Deacon's Meeting goes straight to the church for a vote without any delay unless so requested. I will know better next time. Meanwhile screens are coming, but not until we can openly discuss what we're getting at a family meeting. Pray for us as we seek to learn each other as pastor and congregation. This is an awesome church! I am so pleased to be associated with it!

P.S. In reflection, I guess many could say, and rightly so, I should have known this about the vote being brought to the church after it was shared in the Deacon's Meeting. For some reason I just did not catch that was what was happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment