Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Relaxing

Texas is a wonderful state, uh, country. ha ha. Currently me and the family are in Llano, TX, visiting the wife's family. I love it here. I'm at the public library right now. I feel thousands of miles away from everyone. Sometimes that is a good thing. I hope you take vacations. I am thinking of getting away more often. I think it helps me recharge and get my life back on track. Let me encourage you to take vacations!!! You don't have to go far, just get away!

Wow. A lot is happening in our lives. I think back to when I left Southwestern Seminary and I think, "WOW!" Who would have thought that I'd be soon serving my third church? I always have this dream of God sticking me in one place forever. I'm not letting go of that dream, but it does appear He is in charge. Since that is true, I may be in Winnsboro for a few years or maybe the rest of my life. I am learning to be happy wherever He place me. He is a GREAT God. I am thankful He takes care of His children. I'm also glad I am one of those children.

No comments:

Post a Comment