Monday, August 20, 2012

Brought thoughts to my mind...


I received this book as a review copy from Tyndale. I usually don't read books like this and consider them "alarming" in nature. I have enough to worry about in this world and don't need one more thing. Ah, but as I began to read I found this book very balanced in views and, although alarming in nature, a good, thought provoking read. He handles the subject of the state of our country very well. After stepping through the situation our nation is in, he very carefully lines out a path of action for the church and individuals.

As I wrote, there are many alarmist books out there which I choose to ignore because they are very biased in one direction or another. This one is an exception to what has become the rule and I enjoyed it.

If you want a well thought out book dealing with the state of our country and how things can change for the better, read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment