Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Moving, moving, moving...

Wow. I am still enjoying my time here at FBC, Winn. We are currently enlarging the sound booth and preparing for projection screens. I truly feel they can be used as aids in worship. We're using a thrown together setup at the moment, but it works.

We have the Catfish Festival this Saturday. We'll be selling catfish. I even get to help at the booth. Come and say, "Hello." The family and I will be working 10-Noon. It will be my first time to be at the largest one-day festival in the state of Louisiana. I'm looking forward to it.

We have a wonderful church family here. What's coming? Well, we're going to be looking into some local mission organization similar to Impact Benton or Hands and Feet of FBC, Vivian.

We're also looking into Upward Soccer. Be praying for FBC. We're on the move!

No comments:

Post a Comment