Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thoughts on the LBC

I'm reading this book I got at the LifeWay display at our convention. It's good.

Ok. Does it matter where you sit or was this years Louisiana Baptist Convention just that boring? I was moved by the heart of Rod Mastellar. His heart is in the right place. The others who shared, well...I did enjoy Al Mohler's Bible studies. If you go buy any of the cd's, get his. Hope they were available.

I did not feel as if the Spirit of God was really present. Was it my own cynicism?

Pray for our convention. Missions and evangelism are the heartbeats of Baptists. May they be brought to the front of all we do. Please, help that to be true by being involved in any outreach your church does. Not for the sake of Baptists, but for the sake of people without God. People matter to God–don't forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment